Sunday, February 20, 2011

Long weekend theme.

I do so love our weekends of extra length. I don't have a job right now so I don't know why I'm excited; every day is a long weekend. But this weekend is the Scotties Tournament of Hearts (a curling tournie if you're not aware). So me and my mom are going to lay on the hide-a-bed in the living room, watch curling, read, knit and enjoy the fact that none of us are at work.

American followers, enjoy the celebration of your country's greatest and not-so-greatest leaders.
Canadian followers, enjoy the celebration of your families.

The theme then for this week is Winning and Losing; Wins and Losses; Winners and Losers. You get the idea.

Have a great day off tomorrow friends. And if you are working, don't hate that you're there; revel in the time and a half that you're getting paid.

No comments: